Saturday, February 18, 2012

Samsung Note: Great but some peeves.





























Goodbye iPhone! I switched. Now I can read the screen of my phone without squinting. I like:
  • GREAT SCREEN! Out of this World! I'm over 50, and this really lets me read stuff easily.
  • Google Mail and Google Maps are professional strength. These are not your iPhone toy apps.
  • Finally, a PEN that writes rather than just scribbles. 
  • The Note comes with decent annotation tools built-in.
  • It's really, really FAST. Apps are responsive. Did I say it's fast?
  • The battery lasts a whole day's browsing, and it's REPLACEABLE.
And I dislike:

  • The "HURT ME" power button is exactly where your finger goes when you hold the phone like a notepad. My device keeps getting switched off when I want to look at it.
  • The pen calibration is slightly faulty, writing does not quite track the pen.

To be continued …

No comments:

Post a Comment